A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Micky Gautam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Micky Gautam, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gautam
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gautam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Micky Gautam, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gautam graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gautam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glen Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Micky Gautam DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Micky Gautam practice?
- Dr. Micky Gautam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Micky Gautam practices Psychiatry near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Greenville Psychiatrists.