A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Micky Gautam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Micky Gautam, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Micky Gautam, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gautam graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gautam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glen Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Micky Gautam DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Micky Gautam practice?
- Dr. Micky Gautam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Micky Gautam practices Psychiatry near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Greenville Psychiatrists.