The very best! show details The very best!
Jun 12th, 2012

Dr. Sohn is on top of her stuff, makes me feel comfortable during exams, and makes it easy for me to ask questions. Any time I have an issue and need to call the offie, I personally get a call back from Dr. Sohn! (I never get the doctor to call me back with any other office, only their nurse or MA!!) Would highly suggest Dr. Sohn!

Nov 11th, 2010

Dr. Sohn made the entire visit very comfortable. She is very professional and knowledgeable.

Good doctor but office needs work show details Good doctor but office needs work
May 10th, 2010

I was very pleased with Dr. Sohn and her overall knowledge. However, I was very turned off by the dated look of the office. I was even given a very ragged old gown to wear for my exam. I don't like getting a grimy feeling when I go to the doctor. For this reason, I'm considering choosing a different doctor.

very comfortable! show details very comfortable!
Apr 26th, 2010

Dr Sohn is very easy to talk to, and knows her stuff. I trust her.

Dr. Sohn-McGowan is great!! show details Dr. Sohn-McGowan is great!!
by Happy in Dallas on Oct 9th, 2009

I have switched ob/gyns so many times over the last decade and have never been completely satisfied. I found Dr. Sohn-McGowan and am so happy with her. She's so sincere and is so willing to understand any needs I have. We are planning to start having kids next year and I'm so glad I found an ob/gyn I can stick with throughout the years.