A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Garber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Garber is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garber graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Garber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mieczyslaw Garber MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Garber practice?
- Dr. Michael Garber has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Garber practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists and New York Internists.