A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Garber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Garber is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garber graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Garber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mieczyslaw Garber MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Garber practice?
- Dr. Michael Garber has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Garber practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists and New York Internists.