Dr. Mieczyslaw Jez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mieczyslaw Jez?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Mieczyslaw Jez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2015

One of the best pedestrian doctors in the union county area. I have been with dr. Jez since the moment my daughter was born 13 years ago. I interviewed Dr. Jez when i was 7 months pregnant with my child. At that point i knew he was the Dr for us. And he had proven me right. I am not big on pharmaceutical drugs. I would much rather give my child homeopathic medication first, and Dr. Jez couldn't agree with me more. He isn't quick to push antibiotics and other drugs on my child like most Dr's do. And i must say that his staff is also very polite, and courteous. I wouldn't trade him for any other Dr in the world.

December 19th, 2014

Dr. Jez has been my Pediatrician for my 3 kids since their births. He is an amazing doctor. Never a wait to make an appt. If your child is sick, you are seen immediately. my son was very sick and Dr Jez personally called us at home for two days to check on my son. He always tells me to call anytime even at night or weekends if we have a question or concern. I hope he never retires.

January 27th, 2013

THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN IN LINDEN

Dr. Jez is pediatrician for my children for last 16 years, He never missed diagnosis and always was is very helpfull and polite. Great bedside manners.

October 18th, 2012

Visit for my twins

Dr. Jez is a great doctor for kids.He is very concerned for the kids.He does have alot of patients but besides overall very good.

August 29th, 2012

He's been my children's doctor for 12 years and has always been wonderful. He truly cares about his patients and he's very competent at what he does.

July 15th, 2012

Super doctor

July 9th, 2012

Very respectful Doctor...Accurate, really knows what he's doing.

November 15th, 2011

greatest dr ever

since the moment my daughter was born 9 years ago, dr. jez has been there for me and my family. Love Him

August 23rd, 2011

old school doctor-not good with new medicine

he has been the doctor of my two chidlren 5 and 3. My son had runny nose since birth, i kept asking the doctor if this was normal he said yes, it was on and off, i got fed up, took my doctor to specialist (ENT) he was dx with fluid in his ears, possible allergies, and needed to be intubed causing speech delay. He is good for giving shots, and checking patients for minor things such as cold or flu. other than that my advise get your kid to a specialist before it is to late.

September 16th, 2009

Great Doctor, Kids love him

Dr. Jez has been my son's pediatrician since he was born. He is now 5 years old and has a great relationship with him. His staff treats you like family. I never have a problem getting an appointment when needed.

July 8th, 2009

He is an ok doctor, but his staff doesn't care if they lose a patient due to their inability to follow directions. Neither do they really care to do the things that is needed with follow up visits.

September 21st, 2016