Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mieke Perez
Dr. Mieke Perez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Columbia, SC, with other offices in Orangeburg, SC and Columbia, SC. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Perez is affiliated with Aiken Regional Medical Centers, Lexington Medical Center and TRMC of Orangeburg & Calhoun Counties. She speaks English.
Dr. Mieke Perez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mieke Perez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Columbia, SC.
Dr. John Burling
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
West Columbia, SC 0 mi36
Dr. Charles Corley III
West Columbia, SC 0 mi48
Dr. Sameena Khan
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
West Columbia, SC 0.01 mi15