A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miers Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miers Johnson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miers Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miers Cornelius Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miers C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Miers Johnson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Miers Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID and Caldwell, ID.
See Meridian Orthopedic Surgeons.