A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Migdalia Resto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Migdalia Resto, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Resto graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Resto has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Migdalia Resto FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Migdalia Resto practice?
- Dr. Migdalia Resto has 4 office locations.
Dr. Migdalia Resto practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Blandon, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians.