A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Migdalia Resto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Migdalia Resto, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Resto graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Resto has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Resto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans