Dr. Mignon Makos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mignon Makos?

Great Doctor!

Posted on January 5th, 2017

I developed a migraine from floresant lighting in the office and she instructed that lights be turned off and me given anti nausea shot and one for pain. She left me resting for a little while and I still had pain, she gave me topamax witch worked after a little while. Sent me home with a script. I have had checkups since and my headaches have decreased dramatically.

Posted on April 24th, 2015

I really liked Dr. Makos. I felt like she truly cared about my well-being. She gave me her personal cell phone and encouraged me to call her with any questions/concerns. The negative side was the wait time. I often had to wait 1-2 hours past my appointment time to be seen.

FIVE SERIOUSLY "5" STARRS!

Posted on July 31st, 2012

dR mIGNON mAKOS IS A WONDER WOMAN OF NEUROLOGICAL MEDICINE. A TRULY CARING DR.WITH HEARY AND CLASS..YET, DOWN TO EARTH. EVERY AND I MEAN EVERY TIME I HAVE BEEN IN HER OFFICE OR SHES MEY US IN THE HOSPITAL FOR ANT REASON OF CARE, THE SECOND I SEE IT IS HER THEVE CALLED IN TO HELP, ALLLLLLL, ANXIETY JUST DISIPATES INSTANTLY. I KNOW GOD HAS TRULY BLESSED HER, AND SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING. THANK YOU LORD FOR DR.S LIKE DR. MAKOS THOUGH SHE'S A CUT ABOVE WHAT EVER MAY AIL/S US TO ME SHE IS THE BEST..ITS NICE TO BE ABLE TO SAY THANK YOU DR.

Posted on May 30th, 2012

U have suffered from migraines for many years she is the 1st Dr to ever get to the root of the issue I am on a daily med and have not had a migraine in over 6 weeks!

Excellent Neurologist

Posted on May 4th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Makos after Dr. Sharma misdiagnosed - She was caring, took time to find out my symtoms and ordered the correct tests without exhausting my insurance. If you want to know the truth....go to her.

Long wait, but worth it ...

Posted on November 10th, 2009

One of the best Neurologist I've seen over the years. The wait was long, a little over 2 hours, but well worth it, for her professionalism in reading my latest spinal MRI.The only personal thing was with my being a new, first time patient, she didn't introduce herself, but then neither did the nurse who took my information. Sooo ... a couple of minor little things, but believe me I'm going back.

Posted on September 28th, 2017