Dr. Mignonette Willkom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mignonette Willkom?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Mignonette Willkom?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 16th, 2013

eng

I went to her office with major pain in my left side in the back. I thought it was a muscle spasm but it just felt too strong. I left her office with a prescription for muscle relaxant. I barely made it home ... my wife had to call the ambulance as soon as I got home. The fire fighters and the EMT they all said it as soon as they looked at me ... you have kidney stone. Yet a well trained doctor was clueless. I am looking for another doctor, she scared me ...

February 14th, 2013

Too few good doctors left

I will simply say if you want genuine caring in your medical care then this doctor is the one to see!

January 17th, 2013

One of the best.

I went in with a complaint of not being interested in anything. She thought of several things and had a few test made. That afternoon she called and said I should see a kidney specialist . I did and found out I had kidney cancer. The specialist ask what symptoms I had. I answered I was not interested in anything. His answer was that is usually the last in a list of symptoms the doctor looks for in kidney cancer. So I was very luck she caught it so early.

May 2nd, 2012

Dr. Willkom is simply the best GP in the business.

September 29th, 2009

Frustrating!

Every time I've been to visit Dr. Willkom I end up waiting at least 45 minutes to ONE hour in the patient room! No one ever comes in to say "sorry, she'll be in soon"... I've ended up going out in the hallway to make sure they haven't forgotten about me! My time is valuable too!!! In fact, I can't think of a time I saw Dr. W within 30 minutes of my appt time.

May 31st, 2017