A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Berastain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Berastain, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berastain
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Berastain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Berastain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berastain graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Berastain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- Corpus Christi Medical Center
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Arturo Berastain MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Berastain practice?
- Dr. Miguel Berastain has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Berastain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Surgeons.