A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Berastain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Berastain, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berastain
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berastain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Berastain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berastain graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Berastain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- Corpus Christi Medical Center
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Arturo Berastain MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Berastain practice?
- Dr. Miguel Berastain has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Berastain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Orthopedic Surgeons.