A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Burgos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Burgos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burgos
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burgos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgos graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burgos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Health Central
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel A Burgos MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Burgos practice?
- Dr. Miguel Burgos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Burgos practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.