A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Burgos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Burgos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgos graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burgos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Health Central
- Florida Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel A Burgos MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Burgos practice?
- Dr. Miguel Burgos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Burgos practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.