Dr. Miguel Delgado Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Novato, CA

• Good
  • Bad

December 14th, 2016
Dr. Delgado changed my life. My surgery was cosmetic and it corrected an issue I was living with for a long time. Anyone who feels like there is something about themselves they want to change, be sure to contact Dr. Delgado's office for a consultation. The office is comfortable, the staff is friendly, and the doctor gives you realistic expectations of your results.

April 12th, 2016
Excelente trato y certeza en diagnosticos. Profesional siempre.

May 23rd, 2013
Truly a Gynecomastia Specialist
Dr. Delgado is truly a gynecomastia specialist, I have been suffering with the embarrassment of having enlarged breasts since puberty, Finally as a adult I decided to do something about it. I did alot of research online and I was willing to go anywhere for the surgery. I finally made the decision to see Dr. Delgado for a consultation. After the consultation I knew I was in good hands, it has been 2 months since my surgery and my results are outstanding. I only wish I had undergone gynecomastia surgery sooner. I would recommend anyone suffering with gynecomastia to give Dr. Delgado a call, no matter where you are from, its worth spending the time and traveling to Northern California for the surgery. Thanks Dr. Delgado!

January 16th, 2013
Male gynecomastia - Excellent Experience
Consulted with Dr. Delgado regarding male gynecomastia and while I had contemplated the procedure for years I was hesitant, but Dr. Delgado was very reassuring and took his time to address all my questions. Additionally all the pictures on his website demonstrating the dozens of before and after photos gave me the confidence that the final outcome would meet my expectations I had the procedure completed about 2 months ago and I am very pleased with the outcome. My chest finally looks the way I've wanted it to look for years. The muscle definition is finally there and I can wear tighter fitting shirts and workout gear without the discomfort of feeling self conscious about my chest Highly recommend Dr. Delgado if you are considering this procedure

October 17th, 2012
Best Decision I've Ever Made
I'd like to start by saying that Dr. Delgado is a true artist and highly skilled professional. If you're looking for a plastic surgeon in the Bay Area look no further. I am 15 weeks post tummy tuck and flank liposuction and couldn't be happier with my results. For the first time in my life I am comfortable in my own skin and more confident then ever!I'm 25 years old and have lost 130 pounds over the past 8 years, the bulk of which was lost quickly during the first year. In turn leaving my stomach with a lot of extra skin. After doing my research I decided to book a consultation with Dr. Delgado. During which he answered all of my questions, made me feel very comfortable, and was honest about what he thought would be the best surgical plan for me. He recommended a full tummy tuck but not tightening my muscles ( they were already tight from working out ) with the addition of flank liposuction to really show off my waist line.The procedure went flawless! My recovery has gone smoothly and I love the outcome. Dr. Delgado and his team are absolutely amazing at what they do. They have been extremely supportive throughout this whole process. Day or night Dr. Delgado and his team have been there to answer all my questions and concerns. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing. THANK YOU!!!

March 18th, 2012
Exquisite tummy tuck
My results are athletic and elegant! The waist enhancement procedure Dr. Delgado was able to incorporate cinched my waist and made my hips and flanks tinier than I thought possible. I love my new belly button and can finally show it off! Dr. Delgado and his staff had me fully prepared with realistic expectations about my procedure and the recovery. The pain pump and pain medication Dr. Delgado prescribed were more than adequate in helping me through the first four days of healing when my movement was the most restricted. At 6 days after surgery I was walking upright and loving how flat my new tummy was! I began using silicone strips after my incision line had fully healed and they worked like magic to help it shrink to a tiny white line. It's been almost two years since my tummy tuck and every day I love what Dr. Delgado has created. Anyone considering this procedure owes it to themself to see Dr. Delgado and his incredible team!

February 23rd, 2012
Excellent Doctor
I've been seeing Dr. Delgado for a number of years and he and his staff are excellent. He is a skilled practitioner and his advice is sensible and grounded. I wouldn't see anyone else.

July 15th, 2011
The Best Surgeon in my Opinion
After two consultations with two different plastic surgeons, I can honestly say the third plastic surgeon Dr. Delgado was my charm. The first two plastic surgeons were adamant that I needed a full breast lift with implants there was no other way around it (FYI, full lift equals thousands of more dollars). From my research, if your nipples are pointing towards your toes, (which mine were not) it is a possibility a full lift is needed. My prior consultations did not set me at ease, I still had this gut feeling that I had not met the right surgeon and I wanted a third opinion. After meeting with Dr. Delgado, he said I did not need a full lift. He explained the way he would place the implants which would give me the volume that I lacked from breastfeeding my son. The day I met Dr. Delgado, I knew he was going to be my surgeon. He answered all of my questions without giving me the rushed consultation spill that I had experienced prior; I could tell it was about quality versus quantity with him. What I really like about Dr. Delgado is his integrity. When I asked him about other procedures I was interested in, he gave me his honest opinion and told me the pros and cons and did not try to sell it to me because I was asking for it. What woman could not appreciate that?I was concerned with keloids or hypertrophic scarring because I had problems in the past with keloids and that is why I was trying to avoid a full lift. That was a concern for Dr. Delgado as well, but we talked about using the silicone sheeting to help the scars heal. Well, my scars are minimal; I am quite impressed that they have almost completely faded after only 3 months.I could definitely appreciate Dr. Delgados homeopathic approach to surgery. For example, two weeks prior to the surgery he has you take a wonderful vitamin regimen to strengthen your immune system. A few women that I know who have breast implants told me you feel sick for the first couple of days after surgery. Not in my case, I felt just fine. I never felt like I was coming down with the cold or flu, but I was a little stiff and sore the first 3 days. I personally believe Dr. Delgados regimen makes all the difference. My surgery was on a Thursday morning and I no longer needed any of my pain meds by Sunday. I loved the fact I did not have a chance to get nervous. The transition process from sitting in a room chatting with a friend, to talking with the nurse, to verifying the procedure(s) to waking up and the surgery was completed, went so smoothly that I never had a chance to start panickinglolDr. Delgado has the best staff ever! I truly liked the anesthesiologist Dr.Gaynor, he is a very nice doctor, and he explains everything thoroughly. The pre-op and post-op nurses Lorie and Carol are extremely nice and make you feel very comfortable. Colleen and Lorena are two of the nicest front office people I met in a very long time. The staff called and checked on me the day after the surgery. Dr. Delgado himself called and checked on me that Saturday, I really appreciated the personal touch.I highly recommend Dr. Delgado because not only is he great at what he does, but also he has a very sweet demeanor and personality; it is no wonder why he received the most compassionate doctor of the year award 2010. From the nice reviews I read about him (not one negative), to all of his impressive credentials, and after meeting and talking with him made him the best choice as my surgeon.P.SFinally thinner inner thighs from the liposuction, and my boobs look fabulous without the lift!!! TRW in Sacramento, CA

June 26th, 2011
Best Ever
I am humbled by the magnificent work Dr Delgado has performed. Not only he respected the proportions of the contour of my muscles but skillfully molded my chest - I "had" gynecomastia (yes, I'm happy). I have to bow to Dr Delgado and staff. He is the surgeon to go for and trust. I not only vehemently recommend him but put myself available to whomever needs further clarification.

April 20th, 2011
He's great!and cares for his patient.

February 25th, 2011
MY FAVORITE DOCTOR
Dr. Delgado is wonderful. I had multiple procedures all at one time and I felt and look younger. To my husband's amusement, I even had a few people flirt with me, it had been a while. The staff is friendly and professional. The Marin Cosmetic Surgery Center is fully accredited and Dr. Delgado stays on top of "the latest and greatest" in his field. His patients look very natural. Dr. Delgado will make and keep you looking your best!

January 28th, 2011
Life Changing!
Dr. Delgado has an amazing touch and personality. The minute he comes in he isnt afraid to shake your hand and get to know who YOU are. He doesnt push procedures on you that you dont need. I was talking to another patient and she loved how he was honest with her about her choice of breast implant size. I know I will feel just as comfortable having him replace my implants when the time is right. His office is extremely warm and inviting. I think at this point I have done it all there. I have had Botox, Dysport, Microdermabrasion and even a Gloss Peel (by their amazing Esthetician Alise). I have also been doing a series of laser treatments there to remove my birthmark. This has been life changing for me. My whole life I was made fun of for my birthmark and now after the series of treatments it is barely visible. My husband and daughter have noticed Im not afraid to wear sleeveless shirts anymore to mask it. I always love going to Dr. Delgados office; they feel like family. It is such a nice office but they arent all uptight like some places you can find in Marin County. I love that they talk to you and become your friend. I recommend them to all of my friends and even my husbands business associates. It was also a nice bonus to get sent home with a bottle of wineJ Thanks Dr. D and your whole staff!!!