Learn more about Dr. Miguel Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Gomez, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Gomez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gomez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Gomez MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Gomez practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Cardiologists.