Dr. Miguel Gonzalez MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

July 23rd, 2017
I think Dr. Gonzalez is an excellent Doctor. He's always looking to find the cause of an illness. He was able to give me an accurate diagnosis for my long term illness and no other doctor in 25 years was able to do that. My thanks to him.

February 9th, 2016
I have seen Dr. G numerous times and have come to the conclusion that he is nothing more than a pot and pan salesman. Doesn't really practise medicine as much as trying any natural herbs that he pushes and sells. Definitely not going back anymore.

January 17th, 2016
Hard to Find MD with Natural Approach
I've seen Dr Gonzalez for years and am SO grateful to have a real MD who cares about things like nutritional support, the after effects of antibiotics such as yeast infections, and hormonal issues. Yet as an M.D. understands my complicated interplay of rare medical conditions more than any Doctor I've known. My only sadness is he's not on my provider list, but his cash price is reasonable and worth it to me. He cares and he's the Best!!

June 26th, 2015
My son has only seen him once. Ordered test so will go back for follow up and see how it goes .

January 30th, 2015
Not aggressive enough to cure me or treat any coinfections.

August 13th, 2014
Dr. Gonzalez does not have hospital privileges at Los Robles Hospital, which means that when you are admitted, he cannot visit you there and you are treated by someone else. He does not believe in immunizations and refuses to give flu shots. Although he is an MD, he tends more toward a naturopathic medicine. He prescribes medicines that can only be purchased from him.

July 22nd, 2014
Lifesaver!
What a great staff! I had an asthma condition and an important dance tournament a few days away so I was really in a bind. These wonderful people got me in quickly, and Dr. Gonzalez was spot on with the meds to get me through the competition. He listens, he cares and he is my doctor from now on.

November 4th, 2016