Dr. Miguel Gonzalez Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Gonzalez?

Good and Bad

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Dr. Gonzales is caring, detail oriented and very informative. He takes time to go over everything with you as a new patient. I really like him. The hard pill to swallow is my first appointment kept me waiting 70 minutes and then more time in the examining room. My last appointment had me waiting 90 minutes. Apparently 2 nurses didn't come in that day! A Monday! Last time I was there, they were short of help as well. When I went back I waited another 20 minute and was then put in the hall waiting. At that time I notice a woman came out of the examining room as did the doctor while I waited. She arrived over an hour later than I did. As I waited in the hallway and waited to be called, I had a medical issue that require immediate attention. After all that, I had to go home and call my other doctor about my sudden medical issue. I called back to apologize and make another appointment, but have not heard from anyone. Not sure what to do. This place is so busy it is maddening. Many don't mind the long wait. I was almost in....and had a sudden reason to leave. Not a good day.

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Office staff not professional. Do not return phone calls. Give X out wrong information.

Posted on December 1st, 2012

Excellent physician, a very caring and knowledgeable doctor.. He takes time with his patients and I felt very secure in the quality of my care....his diagnosewas absolutely correct after a few missesby other physicians. I highly recommend Dr. Gonzales

Posted on September 20th, 2017