A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Sanchez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Sanchez, MD is board certified in Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Fine-Needle Biopsy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sanchez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel A Sanchez MD is a male Pathologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Sanchez practices Pathology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Pathologists.