Learn more about Dr. Miguel Aguinaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Aguinaga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguinaga
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aguinaga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Aguinaga, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguinaga graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Madrid.
Dr. Aguinaga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- White County Medical Center
- Advanced Care Hospital Of White County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel G Aguinaga MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel G. Aguinaga practice?
- Dr. Miguel Aguinaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Aguinaga practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Surgeons.