Learn more about Dr. Miguel Aguinaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Aguinaga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguinaga
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aguinaga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Aguinaga, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguinaga graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Madrid.
Dr. Aguinaga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- White County Medical Center
- Advanced Care Hospital Of White County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel G Aguinaga MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel G. Aguinaga practice?
- Dr. Miguel Aguinaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Aguinaga practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Surgeons and Searcy Cardiothoracic Surgeons.