Dr. Miguel Albert Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Albert?

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

DR ALBERT IS A VERY GOOD DR. HE KNOWS HOW TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING SO I CAN UNDERSTAND CLEARLY.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Worst doctor ever. Does not pay attention to his patients, very rude. Very rude staff.

Posted on July 21st, 2015

This doctor was not what I expected he treated me very robotic to him everything was normal all the time he waited till week 41 two days before that I was delivering by csection because my baby was too big he was an 8 pound baby I could of done it normal and in top of that he gave me the wrong due date i was very upset when I was told I was going to have a csection he knew all along I didn't want that he came to check up on me but never said anything he was too cold he's not really into his patients I guess he's just been doing this for too long and he's too comfortable with his position I never felt a connection pregnancy is suppose to be something beautiful next time I will make sure I have someone more motivational / passionate to deliver my baby naturally

I am speechless ...

Posted on April 30th, 2015

I have been treated with Dr. MIGUEL ALBERT with my 3 kids one is 10 yrs , 3 yrs old .. and now the new addition to.the family I dont only respect this dr but belive. that has done an excellent job .. He is very busy that is true the appt are fast but he allows u to speak and to ask question he is also very nice his staff are like a big family ...

Posted on January 25th, 2015

This is my first pregnancy and I've been using my phone as informational support. This doctor does not get personal with your pregnancy. He's too quick to get all his appointments out and sees you for 10mins or less. I ask questions and the answer I get is "it's normal" all the time. If I ever have another child I will find a different doctor to see me.

BEST obgyn ive had.

Posted on January 19th, 2015

I recommend him. I am a person that doesnt trust anyone especially doctors because of prior experience, but with dr.miguel albert my husband and i are very satisfied with him and the nurses. Our son is healthy and in my delivery there was No problem.

Seriously the worst doctor ever!!!

Posted on September 24th, 2014

He is a horrible doctor with a bad attitude... He sectioned me for no reason. ... He loves to perform those just for the extra money and to "getting over with" he does not care for the infant or pain the patient goes threw.. Great hospital great neonatal. Nurses great meternity.. Horrible doctor.. Please don't choose him if your heart is intended on a vaginal birth he will lie to you jut. To cut you up... Choose another. Obgyn please... Save yourself

Bad staff

Posted on May 15th, 2014

I was his patient for 3-4 visits only, o has private insurance and then i received medicaid, so i called the office and let them know and the receptionist names ivette told me in a really bad way that i cant do that, that i need it to continue with the same insurance, of course it was because private pays more than medicaid does, but i had to pay almost 1500 with my private, and medicaid covers me 100%.. She did not undestood that and i had to change to another dr because she did not wanted to acept the medicaid.. Really unfriendly staff, and the dr dont spend 3 minutes with the patient, never told me my labs results.. Only said.. Everything is fine... The only think he asked is... Any bleeding , vomiting, nausea?.. If you said no then he leaves the room and sees you on the next appt.. I really dont like the ways the staff treats patients they even fight in front of patient...

A COMPLETE FAIL

Posted on April 14th, 2014

THIS PERSON WAS A NIGHTMARE FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND..AT THE POINT OF GREAT DEAL OF STRESS FOR US WHEN THEY TOLD US OUR BABY MIGHT BE IN DISTRESS THIS PERSON YELL AND SCREAM .HE DOES OT CARE OF YOU OR YOURS OR YOUR ANXIETY FOR ANSWERS .DISREGARD YOUR FEELINGS AND RIGHTS .DISRESPECTFUL .A SHAME A PITY AN EMBARRASSMENT

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Albert. He was was very nice and thorough. He explains things well and allows his patients to voice their concerns which I feel is extremely important when talking about health. Dr.Albert is professional and kind. His office is organized and the staff are very kind and flexible.Overall he is the best Obgyn I have had. He makes you feel comfortable and allows you to leave with a smile.

Posted on October 17th, 2012

he yells at patients and his employees,one employee said she doesn't have another place to work and she cant afford to quit.and the medical assistants dont know english at all.good thing i knew some spanish .

DO NOT LET THIS MAN DELIVER YOUR CHILD!

Posted on May 21st, 2012

My daughter was born 17 years ago and to this day I will never forget the unprofessional, cold and uncaring manner in which this man treated me. It was my first pregnancy and after having received my blood work results, he called me at work and proceeded to tell me matter of factly that i needed to go to his office the next day to have an amniocentisis scheduled because I was possibly caring a down syndrome baby and that if I wanted to abort it I only had a few weeks left to have it done in Florida. He even suggested to go to Alabama because they did abortions at higher weeks. All this on the phone!! When I got hysterical on the phone and rightfully so, this animal proceeded to birade me and scream at me for "making a show"! It took his office a full week to schedule an appt, a week of mental anguish and torture.Thank God, my daughter was born completely healthy but back then the nurse told me that at the time of delivery, he had given specific orders not to be called until the baby was crowning!! I cannot believe they allow this poor excuse for a man who apparently has forgotten the oath he took as a doctor to still treat and see patients. I'm surprised he hasn't seriously hurt someone or worse, someone's child. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT have this man deliver your child!!