A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Alvarez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alvarez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel A Alvarez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Alvarez has 1 office location.
- Dr. Miguel Alvarez practices Pediatrics near Lakewood Ranch, FL.