A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Alvelo-Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Alvelo-Rivera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Alvelo-Rivera, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvelo-Rivera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Alvelo-Rivera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Alvelo-Rivera FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel Alvelo-Rivera practice?
- Dr. Miguel Alvelo-Rivera has 5 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Alvelo-Rivera practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Tampa, FL.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.