Dr. Miguel Antelo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Antelo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2017

Can we give NO stars?

Thee WORST provider experience I have ever had. Arrogant, and self-righteous. Disrespected my PCP in front of his student. Told me I looked good in office visit after seeing me after am overnight hospital stay. Gave me no warning that a stent removal would cause me 2 trips to the ER and an overnight stay. Very rude to me and has no bedside manner at all. After I reported him - he suddenly leaves Worcester and is now practicing in NH. I wonder why! Shameful.

July 22nd, 2017

Highly competent, compassionate and patient oriented

September 8th, 2016

Accurate

I met the doctor today for the first time I got the feelings of comfort and more understanding about my case so great doctor so nice and great listener

July 18th, 2016

Now cancer free

Dr. Antelo accurately diagnosed my prostate cancer and recommended appropriate radiation therapy. After a 2-month course of treatment, I emerged cancer-free. I have continued follow-up with him despite his changing his practice location.

March 26th, 2016

Always have a second opinion.

Dr Antello was arrogant and cavalier throughout the whole visit after my husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He was dismissive of our questions and when asked if it was he who was in our situation, who he would want to perform his surgery, he prompted and arrogantly said himself. I would have paid money to see that! We saw another surgeon who spent time talking to us and mapping it the whole diagnosis and treatments and we decided to go with him. I would not recommend Dr Antello for anything but the most minor of problems.

August 28th, 2015

Offensive.

Saw Dr. Antelo for a vasectomy consult. Halfway through the appointment, I happened to mention I was on warfarin and he put the brakes on everything and wasn't sure if we could proceed. If he had reviewed my records or any of the paperwork we'd filled out, I could have saved myself the copay and taking time off of work for a useless appointment. Said he would contact my PCP and get back to us, but never did. The nail in the coffin was when the theme of the appointment was the running joke that my wife was "making me do this." Not once, but several times. For the record, my wife had an extremely traumatic 5 years trying to have children and after the birth of our twins and many surgeries later, has been through enough. So badgering her for being present during my consult was extremely insensitive and unprofessional. Maybe he thought the jokes were funny, but we did not. He needs to grow up.

March 6th, 2012

helped me

February 1st, 2012

I was very concerned about my problem and Dr. Antelo went out of his way to ease my worries by showing my charts and pictures to help me to understand what he was talking about and where everything was located. Mine was a different case that needed immediate attention and he did a great job in getting me seen and diagnosed.

November 27th, 2011

He's as good as they get

Dr. Antelo's knowledge, skill and complete understanding of what I was in for contributed significantly to my successful prostatectomy. He is very much a health care partner in every sense. I am very fortunate to have him on my team.

February 12th, 2009

Pompous and unprofessional

Dr. Antelo needs a class in appropriate communication. He communicates in a harsh and demeaning manner and is unattentive to patient needs and concerns. I would never select this physician as my doctor but unfortunately, he was "on call" and I ended up with him. I also witnessed him being disrespectful to nurses that were doing a great job trying to care for me.

August 16th, 2017