A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Arenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Arenas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Arenas, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arenas graduated from Univ Nac De San Agustin, Fac De Med. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Arenas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Northern Cochise Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Arenas MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel Arenas practice?
- Dr. Miguel Arenas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Arenas practices Gastroenterology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Gastroenterologists.