Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Worst experience, doctor avoids answering questions, owe a lot of money but have not gotten any results. show details Worst experience, doctor avoids answering questions, owe a lot of money but have not gotten any results.
Feb 6th, 2015

Performed numerous procedures without results, does not call back, doesn't look at all results.

Makes it as good as it can be -- show details Makes it as good as it can be --
by Julia on Jul 23rd, 2014

With a strong history of colon cancer in the family, I have had a number of colonoscopies. The biggest issue has always been waking up extremely nauseous and being sick the rest of the day. Dr. Arenas said "I can promise you, that won't happen". And it didn't. And I didn't remember a thing. He takes time to answer questions and is very personable. I will soon be making another appointment. I do hope the prep has improved a little since the last time.

by Gena on Jan 26th, 2014

Did not fully diagnose my problem.

Jan 25th, 2013

Dr. did NOT folow-up after colonoscopy. Only reason found out results because I requested a copy of my records.

Nov 8th, 2012

Friendly, efficient staff. Physician efficient and kind. Office and surgery area spotless!

Absolutely one of the best show details Absolutely one of the best
Oct 24th, 2012

Dr. Arenas is by far one of the best in his field. He is extremely well educated and answers all questions thoroughly. His staff is wonderful and very caring.Brian T. Davis, Ph.D

Superior Doctor and staff show details Superior Doctor and staff
Jun 28th, 2012

I had my "50-year old" colonoscopy recently. I was completely satisfied and impressed with everyone from the doc to the staff. 4-star treatment in every way.

Excellent Physician/Surgeon show details Excellent Physician/Surgeon
by CC Schmitz on Aug 11th, 2010

I will continue using Dr Arenas for the specialty of gastroenterology as well as to refer him to others. Thank you for the opportunity to express my review.