A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Arguedas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Arguedas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Arguedas, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hepatopulmonary Syndrome
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Portal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Arguedas graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arguedas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Ricardo Arguedas MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel R. Arguedas practice?
- Dr. Miguel Arguedas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Arguedas practices Gastroenterology near Brunswick, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, AL and Williamsport, PA.
See Brunswick Gastroenterologists.