A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Ariza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Ariza is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ariza
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Ariza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ariza graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Ariza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel A Ariza MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Ariza practice?
- Dr. Miguel Ariza has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Ariza practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near North Chelmsford, MA.
See North Chelmsford Internists and North Chelmsford Endocrinologists.