A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Hialeah Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel B Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel B. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists.