Dr. Miguel Beltre MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2017
incompetent
Why does no one ever answer the phone when a patient calls! Everytime I call I never get a receptionist always the voice mail, when I leave a voicemail no one ever calls me back, I thought this was a doctor's office where they help patients. Whenever I do get a chance to make an appointment I have to wait one to two hours before I can be seen, and when I am seen it's never with the doctor. I will be finding someone new and so will all my family members.

August 9th, 2016
Very pleased
I don't know why there are so many negative reviews. I truly enjoyed my experience at Dr Beltre's office. Right from the beginning the staff was friendly and welcoming. There was a mixup in my appt day in the system and I was a day early...normally I'd expect them to send me home but they handled it with extreme professionalism and said they'd fit me in since Tuesdays were the only day I could make it to Sebring to be seen. I arrived at 9 am and was fit in by 930am. The nurses were very sweet and did not mind that I had to bring my 1yr old son in with me. Dr Beltre is a wonderful man. He listened to my concerns and even though I was there mainly for a referral to a specialist he addressed the issue and took his time examining my leg and made sure to be very gentle. He also helped to address and explain my medicines I was currently taking and helped me switch to a medicine that would work better. I would and WILL BE recommending him to friends and family.

February 19th, 2015
Less than thrilled
My overall experience was not very good. The office staff and nurses were the only good thing about the appointment. When I called to set up the appt, I specifically asked about continuing my medications, they told me that wasn't a problem. During the visit was a different story. I didn't even get to see the Dr. I had a PA who denied to continue my medicine. When I requested to see the Dr, I was told he was too busy and already had appts set with people to see. I also made an appointment with the Dr, and have yet to meet him. I will be looking for a new practice.

February 7th, 2014
Avoid this one
Simply put - Appears to shoot from the hip, offering opinions without ordering any testing (discussed an area of pain). Later when discussing my desire to perhaps consider cutting down some meds if possible going forward, he told me that everyone over 40 should be taking at least 3 to 4 medications. Then he opted to change some meds which have worked well for years offering little solid reasoning. That only leads me to believe that perhaps he's pushing the Rx's of his favorite pharmaceutical reps. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd rate this guy at about a zero. Needless to say I obtained only the meds absolutely necessary to hold me over until I find a more competent doctor, that I feel I can trust. My advise would be to avoid this doctor completely; use a walk in clinic instead if necessary until you get an appointment elsewhere.

October 26th, 2010
Dr. Beltre is a very likeable doctor and is very knowledgeable and thorough. I consider myself very lucky to have found him.

February 18th, 2017