Overall Review

4.7

February 22nd, 2012
Dr. Brillantes is not my regular doctor but I ended up seeing him for a sick visit. I felt his bedside manner was terrible, he rushed through my appointment, and he several times repeated inaccurate details I had provided him, making me feel like he wasn't listening. If you are planning to go to this office, I would highly recommend Dr. Sundar. I have been a patient of hers for years and she is an incredible doctor.

October 5th, 2010
Dr. Brillantes is professional and caring. He takes the time to listen to your issues and concerns as well as explain his diagnosis and your treatment options. I highly recommend him to anyone.

October 30th, 2009
An excellent primary care physician
Dr. Brillantes is a rare find in today's health care system. He is very competent, careful and circumspect. But no matter how smart your doctor is, it doesn't do any good unless he takes the time to listen to you and explain things to you. He doesn't rush you out the door or make notes on someone else's chart as you speak to him. I am very happy with the medical care and personal attention that Dr. Brillantes has afforded both me and my spouse over the past 10 years or so. I recommend him highly.