Learn more about Dr. Miguel Cabanela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Cabanela is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabanela
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabanela Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Cabanela, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanela graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Cabanela has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Enrique Cabanela MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel E. Cabanela practice?
- Dr. Miguel Cabanela has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Cabanela practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.