A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Cabanela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Cabanela is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabanela
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabanela Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Cabanela, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanela graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Cabanela has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Enrique Cabanela MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel E. Cabanela practice?
- Dr. Miguel Cabanela has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Cabanela practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.