Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Miguel Cabrera
Miguel Cabrera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Haverhill, MA, with other offices in Lawrence, MA and Westborough, MA (and 1 other location). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Miguel Cabrera is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital, Holy Family Hosp - Out Pt and Lawrence General Hospital. He speaks English.
Miguel Cabrera has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Miguel Cabrera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haverhill, MA.
Dr. Dagmara Osmanska-Jac
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Haverhill, MA 0.09 mi27
Dr. Margaret Hunt
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Haverhill, MA 0.09 mi26
Dr. Peter Connolly
Haverhill, MA 0.09 mi37