A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Camacho, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from Univ Auto Metro Xochimilco, Div De Cien Bio Y De La Salud, Mexico Df.
Dr. Camacho has 6 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Dominguez Camacho MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel D. Camacho practice?
- Dr. Miguel Camacho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Camacho practices Family Medicine near Guadalupe, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Maria, CA.
See Guadalupe Family Physicians.