A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Camara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Camara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Camara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Camara, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Camara graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Camara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Camara MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel Camara practice?
- Dr. Miguel Camara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Camara practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near New Lenox, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL.
See New Lenox Internists and New Lenox Allergists.