Learn more about Dr. Miguel Camara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Camara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Camara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Camara, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Camara graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Camara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Camara MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel Camara practice?
- Dr. Miguel Camara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Camara practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near New Lenox, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL.
See New Lenox Internists and New Lenox Allergists.