A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Camara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Camara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Camara, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Camara graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Camara has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel De Guzman Camara MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel D. Camara practice?
- Dr. Miguel Camara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Camara practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL and Joliet, IL.
See Oak Lawn Allergists and Oak Lawn Internists.