A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Cano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Cano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Cano, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cano graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Cano FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Cano practice?
- Dr. Miguel Cano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Cano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reedley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dinuba, CA.
See Reedley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.