A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Castellanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Castellanos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castellanos
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellanos graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Castellanos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Eduardo Castellanos MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel E. Castellanos practice?
- Dr. Miguel Castellanos has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Castellanos practices Cardiology near Orange, TX.
See Orange Cardiologists.