Dr. Miguel Cordoba Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Cordoba?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Cordoba?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2015

Very unprofessiona and Unethical!

I took my granddaughter per my son request to check her hand and to see if Dr could find out the truth of what happen to her since she had given us 5 different stories. Dr. Was very dismissive towards me. But instead was very quick to judge me and to write Innapproppriate comments towards me in my granddaughter's Medical Records. Stay away from this "Dr" He's very unethical & dishonest! He made me feel like Victim of patient profiling. (Not to mention 1st visit w him)

August 11th, 2012

horrible!!

II took my son in batter I noticed some dark reddish brown spots on his chest, and he automatically called CPS on me to report child abuse, had an ambulance take us to children's hospital. Spent 6 hours in the ER, come to f ind out it was phytophotodermititis a form of skin rash, he was to lazy to diagnose my son and put me and my family in a world of hurt. Stay away from this doctor. Horrible experience with an incompetent jerk who calls himself a doctor.

August 24th, 2017