A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Culasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Culasso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Culasso, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Culasso graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Culasso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Culasso MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Culasso practice?
- Dr. Miguel Culasso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Culasso practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lacombe, LA.
See Slidell Emergency Physicians and Slidell Primary Care Doctors.