A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel De Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel De Castro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Castro
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. De Castro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Castro graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. De Castro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Amora De Castro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. De Castro practice?
- Dr. Miguel De Castro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miguel De Castro practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.