A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel De Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel De Castro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Castro
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. De Castro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Castro graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. De Castro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Amora De Castro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. De Castro practice?
- Dr. Miguel De Castro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miguel De Castro practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.