Dr. Miguel De La Rosa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miguel De La Rosa?

ACSW, CCFC

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Dr. Delarosa is an excellent physician. He is patient, takes the time to listen, and provide accurate diagnosis and treatment. He has been my physician over 15 years.

Angry, unprofessional, rude and disrespectful.

Posted on May 1st, 2015

This "doctor" clearly has anger management issues. I go with a copy of my blood work and discuss with him my treatment from my previous doctor. De La Rosa becomes aggravated when I tell him his suggestion doesn’t fit well with my body in terms on how my body reacts to this treatment. He slams his pen on the table and tells me to find another doctor. I was shock by his behavior so I told him I am surprised by his reaction and that I didn’t understand it.

Posted on March 8th, 2013

This doctor is a complete wacko and very unprofessional. Very disorganized, he was like high on drugs or something. He curses and decribes your private body parts vulgarly. No respect for women. Tries to sell you other products that are not pertaining to internal medicine. He was selling cosmetic packages.

Posted on November 11th, 2011

This is the best doctor one could have.he makes you feel comfortable and is open minded to you he wants to answer all your questions. This doctor is also a therapist even if he isn't classified as one he is. He takes good care of his patients. He has a great gift for What he do.thanks for being a great doctor.

Finally an honest caring Doctor!

Posted on October 31st, 2010

exceptional practicioner

Posted on October 20th, 2010

I have had several doctors during my life. About 9 years ago I switched to Delarosa. He was my wife's primary care physician. He has the best bed side manner of any doctor I have ever met. He is very knowledgeable. He spends more time with his patients than any other physician I have heard of. He truly cares and is an excellent diagnostician.

Posted on January 8th, 2017