A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Deleon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Deleon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Deleon, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleon graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Deleon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Limaco Deleon MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel L. Deleon practice?
- Dr. Miguel Deleon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Deleon practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.