A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Deleon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Deleon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deleon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deleon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Deleon, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleon graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deleon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Limaco Deleon MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel L. Deleon practice?
- Dr. Miguel Deleon has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Deleon practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.