A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Delgado is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delgado
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delgado Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Delgado has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Delgado MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Delgado practice?
- Dr. Miguel Delgado has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Delgado practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near South Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY and Holtsville, NY.