Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miguel Delgado
Dr. Miguel Delgado, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Jefferson, NY, with another office in Bay Shore, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Delgado is affiliated with John T Mather Memorial Hospital, Nassau University Medical Center and Nassau County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Miguel Delgado has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Miguel Delgado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Jefferson, NY.
Dr. Donna Donoghue
Port Jefferson, NY 0 mi21
Dr. William Lemaster
Port Jefferson, NY 0 mi31
Dr. Julieta Nicolescu-Nichols
Port Jefferson, NY 0 mi33