A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Delgado is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Delgado has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Angel Delgado MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miguel A. Delgado practice?
- Dr. Miguel Delgado has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miguel Delgado practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near South Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY and Holtsville, NY.