Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miguel Del Toro
Dr. Miguel Del Toro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Del Toro is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital, Largo Medical Center and Kindred Hosp-Bay Area-St Petersburg. He speaks English.
Dr. Miguel Del Toro has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Miguel Del Toro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Laurence Grundy
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Tampa, FL 0 mi22
Dr. Venetia Vassiliades
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Tampa, FL 0 mi31
Dr. Claude Guidi
Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Tampa, FL 0 mi39