Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine

10610 Lower Azusa Rd
Suite 208
El Monte, CA 91731
626-279-1855
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Patient  |  show details
by KathyP on Apr 10th, 2013

This doctor is creepy. He wants to do expensive procedures and prescribe high doses of narcotics. I finally gave up on him and went to a chiropractor who has changed my life without medications and solved my pain. Stay far away from Dr. Dominquez

|  Unhappy Patient  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

The doctor wanted to inject my neck for my pain but when I went to see a surgeon, they found a tumor that needed to be removed. Once the tumor was removed my pain was gone. That shows you what type of Dr. is, he just wants money for his injection procedures and will compromise at anything to get his injection done. I am glad I got a second opinion and did not treat with this doctor.

|  Dr. Dominguez  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2011

I have been a pt for about 5 years. I have seen other doctors and DR MIGUEL Dominguez is a prime sample of what other need to be. Many pt who complaint are just upset because they do not follow instructions or they do not get what they want. As a medical instructor, I see this in my class all the time. I did a study in my class, and the results are 99.9 % accurate. When you see Dr. Dominguez HE LISTENS to your concern. He is a man of GOD ! I have seen numerour doctors and I am very very please to have him as my doctor. Again, if you read this, ask your self, did I follow instructions, did I keep all my appointments,because complaining ask your self what would you get by complaining ? Remember Dr's are not GOD; they are merely a gift from heaven to help us deal with the pain. That is why it is called pain management.

|  There are not enough kind words to say about him and his staff.  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2011

I have been to several doctors the past 2 years after getting hurt at work. Dr. Dominguez is the ONLY doctor that made me feel like he cared about me as a person!! He always takes time to ask how I am, and get this.... HE WAITS FOR THE ANSWER. He is caring and very concerned for my well being. I cant say enough kind things about him, they are all a God send.