Dr. Miguel Dominguez MD Patient Reviews

3.1

March 9th, 2017
Only go to this Doctor if your Mexican; BAD ATTITUDE TOWARD WHITE people!
This doctor had an attitude right at the start when he walked in the room. He asked me what do you want me to do for you? (Duh help me with my pain!) He suggested that my non-workers comp. doctor would be able to help me. I went to him because I need to have a workers comp. pain doctor and not go to my own personal insurance! He even said, I need to loose weight and that he said there is not much I can do for you. Really quick and bad vibe right from the start. Also, the lobby and patient rooms all have cameras in them. Additionally, most of his patients are Mexican and his staff are all Mexican as his attitude toward me (a white woman) was noticed!

January 21st, 2017
A very Caring and Compassionate Doctor
Dr. Dominguez is phenomenal! He is very educated in the field of pain management. He understands pain and what people who have pain go through in their daily lives. I wouldn't be alive today, if I hadn't met Dr. D.

April 10th, 2013
Patient
This doctor is creepy. He wants to do expensive procedures and prescribe high doses of narcotics. I finally gave up on him and went to a chiropractor who has changed my life without medications and solved my pain. Stay far away from Dr. Dominquez

October 23rd, 2012
Unhappy Patient
The doctor wanted to inject my neck for my pain but when I went to see a surgeon, they found a tumor that needed to be removed. Once the tumor was removed my pain was gone. That shows you what type of Dr. is, he just wants money for his injection procedures and will compromise at anything to get his injection done. I am glad I got a second opinion and did not treat with this doctor.

August 26th, 2011
Dr. Dominguez
I have been a pt for about 5 years. I have seen other doctors and DR MIGUEL Dominguez is a prime sample of what other need to be. Many pt who complaint are just upset because they do not follow instructions or they do not get what they want. As a medical instructor, I see this in my class all the time. I did a study in my class, and the results are 99.9 % accurate. When you see Dr. Dominguez HE LISTENS to your concern. He is a man of GOD ! I have seen numerour doctors and I am very very please to have him as my doctor. Again, if you read this, ask your self, did I follow instructions, did I keep all my appointments,because complaining ask your self what would you get by complaining ? Remember Dr's are not GOD; they are merely a gift from heaven to help us deal with the pain. That is why it is called pain management.

March 29th, 2011
There are not enough kind words to say about him and his staff.
I have been to several doctors the past 2 years after getting hurt at work. Dr. Dominguez is the ONLY doctor that made me feel like he cared about me as a person!! He always takes time to ask how I am, and get this.... HE WAITS FOR THE ANSWER. He is caring and very concerned for my well being. I cant say enough kind things about him, they are all a God send.