Dr. Miguel Gonzalez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Gonzalez?

Great first visit

Posted on June 13th, 2012

I haven't been to the doctor in over 9yrs and finally decided to go. I chose Dr. Gonzalez because my insurance company rated him well and he was close to my home. When I called i got an appointment for the very next day. When I got to my appointment the staff was very welcoming and helpful. I saw the nurse within 10 minutes and the doctor within 25. I told him my history, he asked me a series of questions and then gave me a full exam. I was nervous at first but over all it went very well. Gotta say i think I picked a good doctor.

A Real Quack & No Time for Patients!

Posted on January 25th, 2012

Prescribed a medication that caused my mother to have an incessant cough and vomiting for a year. She kept complaining as she got weaker and weaker, and he never realized the medicine was the cause. It took her going to the hospital for a doctor there to immediately connect the symtoms to the medication, and changed her medication. After getting out of the hospital, she visited Dr, Gonzalez for follow-up, and also needed two prescriptions. The insurance required his office to verify that one of the prescriptions was needed, and even though his office said he would call...he never did. The following day, the doctor informed me that he was busy, works a lot of hours, and has no time to be calling an insurance company. He said my mother should pay for the medication herself, if the insurance would not pay for it without him calling. He is rude, ignorant, and does not care about his patients. After this incident, she immediately changed doctors.

Posted on August 3rd, 2016