A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Martinez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Miguel W. Martinez practice?
Dr. Miguel Martinez practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Practice, and Diagnostic Radiology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsville, NJ and Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Camden Internists, Camden Pediatricians, Camden General Practitioners, and Camden Radiologists.