A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Martinez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Martinez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Waldo Martinez MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Miguel W. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Martinez practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Pediatricians.