A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Eduardo Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel E. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Rheumatologists.