Learn more about Dr. Miguel Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Eduardo Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel E. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Rheumatologists.