A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Estevez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Estevez, Neurologist, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estevez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Estevez, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Estevez graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Estevez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miguel Estevez MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Miguel Estevez practice?
- Dr. Miguel Estevez has 1 office location.
Dr. Miguel Estevez practices Neurology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Neurologists.