Dr. Miguel Estevez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Estevez?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Estevez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 6th, 2017

I've never, or since, had a doctor act like he did - which was out of control. My husband was with me for my appointment with him so also witnessed his behavior. Dr Estevez complained - practically yelling - about my other neurologists, saying they'd misdiagnosed me, they didn't know what they were doing and that my meds were all wrong. He did absolutely no testing to confirm it however. He just changed my meds drastically and I landed in the ICU. of course I didn't return to see him.I would highly warn against seeing him

July 1st, 2016

After seeing many general practitioners and neurologists over 30+ years, I felt more hope and an accuracy of diagnosis within 20 minutes of the visit with Dr Estevez. It was like FINALLY he understands exactly what I'm experiencing! Unfortunately, now I am told he's left the practice and they're unsure where he's gone. I'd definitely travel a distance to visit him, he's that good.

May 31st, 2016

dr. Estvez, is one incredible person he believed in me when no one else did, He always made each visit personal not like I was another patience, he always took as much time needed for my husband and me, no matter how long it would take! I have always had chronic migraines as a child and he discovered part of my health issues are brain seizures he has helped me live a life again, I and my family will always thankful that God sent an angel to us to help me! However were sad he was my doctor in Arizona know he is in Oregan! we love him!

December 20th, 2015

Migraines

I suffered from migraines for years. After seeing other Doctors who could not find me any relief, I Found Dr. Estevez. My migraines are now in control and I have a normal life thanks to him. He is the most understanding and caring Dr. I have ever met.

August 8th, 2015

Miguel Estavez MD is the finest doctor I have ever had. He is kind, caring and empathetic. He will go to extreme lengths to treat migraines. He is interested in his patients life. Frankly, He would be the most difficult doctor to ever leave. Sometimes I think about leaving Eugene but what would I do without Dr. Estavez

July 6th, 2015

Great doctor terrible staff

November 13th, 2014

After seeing two Neurologists who were unable to help my pain; I was so grateful to have found Dr. Miguel Estevez. He is caring, compassionate, excellent listener, professional, and an exceptional Neurologist. He literally saved my life. My migraines, head and facial pain were finally treated and I am very fortunate to have Dr. Estevez as my Neurologist. I am an RN and can say he is one of the best Physicians I have ever met.

April 19th, 2014

migraine

exalent Dr

July 3rd, 2013

The best

This was the first time we felt real hope. He listened and spent as much time as we needed. We are in the beginning stages of our treatment with Dr. Estevez and he has been incredible.

October 16th, 2012

After 5 years of a headache ..... I'm free at last

I suffer from migraines and dr estevez is the greatest dr I've ever seen....He talked to me like I was a real person. He has given me my life back!!!! I felt good enough to enroll in school and be productive :) Thank you so very much

March 13th, 2017