Dr. Miguel Figueroa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Figueroa?

Clinical Depression

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Figueroa?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2017

Simply the Best!!

Dr. Figueroa is by no means your average Neurologist and Interventional Pain Management Specialist. He is in my opinion, Simply the Best! His bedside manner ... I have no words, he's just wonderful. He takes his time, he asks questions and listens patiently. He speaks in layman's terms and ensures that you understand the diagnosis and treatment plan. My highest respect goes to him because he makes decisions based on safe medical practice for me and I'm certain the same for all of his patients!

January 12th, 2017

Estoy muy agradecido por el tratamiento ( injeccion epidural), que el doctor me administro. El dolor se me ha mejorado, no tengo absolutamente nada de dolor. Ya no tengo que utilizar el baston. Se lo recomiendo a todo el mundo que tenga Lumbago, o dolor es las piernas.

December 7th, 2016

A. Torres

very satisfied with treatment of my back and leg pain

December 7th, 2016

Juana Rodriguez

El doctor Figueroa me curo mi dolor de hombro

August 9th, 2016

The doctor and his staff were very courteous, attentive, and professional. I will recommend him to any person I know. I have been visiting this office with Dr. Figueroa for a long time. I am very satisfied and would not change doctors.

April 27th, 2016

Good results with treatment of back pain!

Evreything has been 100 per cent better since I started coming to this Office for treatment of my condition.

April 20th, 2016

Great Neurologist in Hialeah-Miami Lakes Area

Great Neurologist in Hialeah-Miami Lakes Area - For the last five months, Dr. Figueroa has seen my elderly mother. Dr. Figueroa listened to my mother's complaints, ran only the necessary tests, and carefully adjusted her medicines which were originally prescribed by another not-so-good neurologist. Bottom line, for the first time in three years, my mother is feeling better! Dr. Figueroa is a great doctor who has really helped my family God Bless

March 28th, 2016

Dr. Figueroa fitted me for a spinal cord stimulator, the trial lasted 7 days. The process was conducted at his office. I am glad that he is my doctor, he is humane and sympathetic to my needs and understands "my pain". His staff is courteous, friendly and extremely helpful. All in all, they made a nerve-racking experience a bearable and pretty pleasant one. Thank you Doctor!!

January 20th, 2016

PRP injection

I received a prp injection in my hip, after having a hip arthroscopy for arthritis, impingement, and a labral tear. I was still experiencing soreness and pain after the surgery and I feel this shot helped me recover. It has been four weeks after the injection and I feel great, a lot less pain and stiffness. I want to thank the Dr. Figueroa for his help, wish I would have tried this sooner.

December 22nd, 2015

El Dr Figueroa me ha quitado los dolores que tenia del hombro, rodilla y la pierna practicamente todos mis dolores han desaparecido, y yo lo recomiendo, es muy buen Doctor.

October 17th, 2015

Patient Review of Miguel Figuero, MD, FIPP, FAHA

In my opinion , DR. FIGUEROA is the best DOCTOR I have ever had the privilege of being treated by. His professionalism, coupled with his knowledge of spinal issues, make him the ideal go-to Doctor for anyone with a severe back injury or problem. In addition, he is surrounded by an AWESOME STAFF, which is also a true reflection of his dedication to the specialty in which he so excels. Finally, but not the least of his qualities, is his inherent belief in building a good Doctor-Patient relationship -- I could never have found or asked for a better doctor!!!

October 9th, 2015

Incredible Knowledge and Understanding

Dr. Figueroa has given me my life back! He is very attentive and knowledgeable. He quickly took care of my concern and diagnosed me right away. I came in with severe lower back pain, he set me up for a procedure that not only made me feel 100% better I am able to visit my parents in Orlando with out the pain I had due to the driving distance. I am able to play with my little ones with out the constant pain. I have gone back to yoga!!!!! He definitely is doing what he was born to do. God Bless Dr. Miguel Figueroa and may good keep him healthy so that he may help people like me. I highly recommend him to anyone that wants their active life back and want to live without pain.