A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miguel Gallegos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miguel Gallegos, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miguel Gallegos, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallegos graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Gallegos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gallegos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Miguel Gallegos practice?
Dr. Miguel Gallegos practices Plastic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Plastic Surgeons.