Dr. Miguel Gallegos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Gallegos?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Gallegos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2017

Bad experience-Tummy Tuck

Had a tummy tuck and the results were so bad I had to hire another plastic surgeon to fix Dr. Gallegos work. The incisions were so uneven it left my body uneven and left a horrible scar.

August 28th, 2017

Go somewhere else.

This place is awful. Mr. Gallegos is rude. His wait Time is ridiculously long. I chose an arm lift. I should have steered clear but was so self control consious. Well I had the surgery.. it looks horrible. I just cry. He is impossible to reach h. Obviously just needed money. I can't believe how bad this is. His staff of rude and acts bothered if you have any questions. Please realize there is a reason for all of the negative remarks. Please do tour home work!

April 28th, 2017

Horrible experience!! I had tummy tuck, he left me with a horrible scar, when i went back to see him he could careless,I have seen my friends had this surgery done with another Dr. and it looks nothing like mine, there's is a very thin line across there lower abdomen beautiful work . The worst experience of my life, would never and have never recommended this Dr.

January 21st, 2017

Highly skilled plastic surgeon

Happy customer, great results! This is my story, I had two kids in a period of 2 years so my body went through a lot of stress, I was not happy by the way my breasts looked like so I decided to look for professional help. Dr Gallegos came along and I truly believe it was a blessing, he did a great job, feel a lot more confident and happy about my figure. I would definitely recommend Dr Gallegos and his healthcare professional team, they are all very helpful, talented and full of great advises pre, peri and post operation. This is a happy patient statement.

January 16th, 2017

Happy satisfied patient

Hi there, I would like to share my experience with you. After I had my two babies I was just not happy at all with the way I looked so I decided to look online for local plastic surgeons and Thanks God Dr Miguel Gallegos came across my path! I'm extremely happy with my breast, I have recovered confidence on myself. Professionalism, empathy, highly trained healthcare staff, desire to help you accomplish your goal, I would definitely recommend him and his entire professional team. That's my modest opinion.

September 7th, 2016

Best Plasti Surgeon

He and his staff rock!

June 4th, 2016

Dr. Gallegos made me muy hermosa

Dr. Gallegos is a pro. He provided me with all the time and support that I needed, even though I was very needy! He was so caring and is artful at his craft. I am only a week post op and am already just euphoric with my results. He is an absolute expert at "seeing" what could be and making recommendations. Also, trust what he proposes-he is an expert. I am so pleased with my new bod-lipo, tummy tuck and BA. Also, his staff is sweet, caring, supportive, and just overall spectacular. Thank you all so much. I highly recommend Hermosa! Ahora, yo soy muy Hermosa, gracias Dr. Gallegos!

April 28th, 2016

After losing a significant amount of weight, plastic surgery was the next step in my transformation process. I researched several plastic surgeons in and around New Mexico and came to the conclusion that Dr. Gallegos was the most qualified. I had a tummy tuck, breast augmentation/lift, and brazilian butt lift done by Dr.Miguel L. Gallegos at Hermosa Plastic Surgery. At my initial consultation, both he and his staff were very friendly and helpful. I had several questions about the procedures and the possible outcomes. Dr. Gallegos was so kind and took the time to answer each and every question I had. He was very clear about his capabilities and did not disappoint. He was able to sculpt and transform my body into one that not only makes me look better but feel better also. It was the best decision of my life. I would highly recommend him.

April 25th, 2016

Very compassionate when I had a mastectomy and needed a reconstruction.

April 12th, 2016

I was very happy with my results. I am re cooperating very well and fast. I still can not do weights but walking is doing me well. Thank you Dr. Gallegos for a wonderful job. Dr. Gallegos cares for his clients. I highly recommend him to you . Follow doctors instructions and you will do great.

February 28th, 2016

Eager and hopeful

So far, I have only completed my free consolation. As far as constructive feedback, I will say the staff should be more discrete. I'm sure sensitivity training or discussions are part of this role and one attendant in particular was very insensitive. I'm not ashamed of the rynoplasty procedure I've scheduled with Dr. Gallegos but I was surprised and put off to being loudly referenced as "ryno". Normally-and not because I'm super picky, this behavior would have turned me away. All this aside, Dr. Gallegos is friendly and concerned about not only helping me look the way I want but also my overall psychological well-being which is gold in a plastic surgeon. I hope to complete my procedure with Dr. Gallegos and will post my final review! Thank Dr. Gallegos!

September 17th, 2015

Breast & nose and about to do tummy tuck

I'm 35 I've had 3 procedures done by Dr Gallegos, he did an awesome job on all 3! I'm planning my tummy tuck in 2 months I can't wait! Dr Gallegos is awesome, I would recommend him to any one, my nose came out perfect and I've had 2 breast augmentations the first were saline, I had those for 10yrs and then had 3 kids, so I went back and got silicone put in, I love them, they look so real nobody can tell I have implants and there pretty big 650cc I'm 5"2 and weigh 115lbs